Remington Medical CPM rentals
Remington Medical Rents CPM Devices for the Following Joints:
Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is a post-operative therapeutic modality that passively moves a joint through a prescribed range of motion (ROM) for an extended period of time. Our units provide patients, and the professionals who perform the treatment, with superior results. All units should be used as prescribed by your physician.
The benefits of CPM therapy include relative freedom from:
- pain during treatment
- lack of, or reduced complications
- shorter hospitalization and period of rehabilitation
- prevention of intra-articular adhesions and extra-articular contractures
- improved patient compliance with passive and active therapies
- prevention of joint stiffness
- maintenance of range of motion
- prevention of the negative effects of immobilization.
Why Choose Remington Medical for your CPM needs:
- We have therapists on staff to answer all your questions and concerns
- Our units are cleaned, disinfected and shipped with new softgoods; ensuring they are 100% hygienic for each patient
- Service issues are addressed promptly
- Units are on stand-by for your immediate needs
- We provide set-up by trained professionals at the hospital or at your home (extra charges may be applicable). Call us to find out if we have a sales representative in your area!